Welcome to our new Online Map Viewer
Council’s new Online Map Viewer is an easy to use online mapping service that will help people plan their activities and find services they need.
The service unlocks a comprehensive range of information and search functions, allowing people to make decisions and access items of interest at a time that suits them.
Get started by clicking on the Web Map link below.
What you can do
Some of the available functions include:
- Learn more about your property.
- Land parcel mapping and legal descriptions.
- Property related information.
- View different map layers depending on the information you are after – planning zones, development standards, topography, bush fire prone land, biodiversity etc.
- View aerial photography of all land in Ku-ring-gai – 2016.
- Find a facility near to you – schools, childcare, playgrounds, parks, dog off leash areas etc.
- View heritage items and areas.
- Measurement and Printing tools.
- Link to Google Street View.
View the manual for more information on how to use this resource.
* Please note this system is now available on desktop tablet and mobile devices.