Council is carrying out landscaping upgrades at Annie Forsyth Wyatt Garden, located adjacent the Gordon Bus Interchange on Henry Street. The reserve and its significant tree plantings commemorate the founder of the National Trust of Australia and former resident of Gordon, Annie Forsyth Wyatt (1885-1961). This upgrade will complement the adjoining interchange upgrades completed by Transport for NSW.
The proposed upgrade includes:
- Replacement of the existing asphalt path to meet accessibility standards.
- Relocation of the existing heritage sandstone bench away from an existing tree trunk and uneven ground.
- Installation of interpretive signage.
- Installation of new seats.
- Replacement of turf and refurbishment of planted areas.
A concept design has been prepared for the reserve and construction commenced in July 2018.
Annie Forsyth Wyatt Garden Concept Plan (pdf. 296KB)
If you have any questions not answered by this web page, please contact:
Lino Querin, Acting Principal Landscape Architect
Phone: (02) 9424 0915
Fax: (02) 9424 0213
Visit: 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon