After consultation with property owners regarding possible improvements to this centre, Council developed the following concept plan.
View the final draft concept plan (pdf. 2MB)
Scope of works
In August 2018 Council completed the upgrade to The Mall Shops at Warrimoo Avenue, St Ives as part of Ku-ring-gai Council's Neighbourhood Centres Revitalisation Program. The upgrade included:
- An accessible link between park and shops – new raised threshold and pathway.
- An accessible car space to the front car park – improved access and car park arrangements.
- Upgraded footpaths along shopfronts – shot-blast/saw-cut concrete surface treatments.
- Improved image / reduced clutter – new furniture / review clothing bins location.
- Landscaping – new planting, fencing and walls along park edge to street and shops.
- Improved park amenity – picnic shelter, bubbler, fencing and better access to create a ’village green’.
For additional information
Contact: Lino Querin, Landscape Architect Planner
Phone: (02) 9424 0915
Fax: (02) 9424 0213
Visit: Council Chambers, 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon