My Ku-ring-gai terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to everyone except for staff and their family members of Ku-ring-gai Council
2. All images must be taken within the Ku-ring-gai local government area.
3. Competition starts on Monday 21 October 2019 and closes at 5pm on Friday 15 November.
5. To be eligible for the youth category, you must be born after 21 October 2001.
6. Entrants may submit a maximum of five entries per category.
7. Images must be digital, all elements of the image must be the original photographic work of the photographer. Only minor digital manipulation, such as brightness / contrast, of a photograph will be accepted.
8. The person entering the photographic competition MUST be the photographer.
9. Any photograph submitted into the competition becomes the property of Ku-ring-gai Council. By entering this competition you agree that your photo can be used by Ku-ring-gai Council and any member of the public.
10. Permission to reproduce entries for publicity purposes related to the competition, Council publications, Council website and Council promotions, Council reports will be assumed.
11. Permission to reproduce entries for publicity purposes without giving credit to the photographer
11. Photos may be re-sized, cropped or manipulated for other uses throughout Ku-ring-gai Council.
12. By entering this competition you agree that you have the permission of any person/s depicted in your photographs to enter this competition. You must have the permission of the parent or guardian, for photographs depicting person/s under the age of 18.
13. The competition will be judged by a judging panel. The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. A winner can only receive recognition in one category.
15. Total prize pool value is AUD$1,850. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stipulated otherwise.
16. Any entry considered to be unsuitable for the competition will be rejected.
17. Minimum digital file size accepted is 2MB.
17. Maximum digital file size accepted is 16MB.
18. Any photographer that is revealed to be cheating in the competition will be immediately disqualified from winning the competition.
19. By entering the My Ku-ring-gai competition, entrants are hereby agreeing to and complying with above terms and conditions.