Start a conversation
Do you want to talk to Council about business issues? Do you have suggestions, ideas or any questions?
To start a conversation with us contact Will Adames on 9424 0757 or email@example.com.
Participate in Ku-ring-gai Business Forums
Bi-annual events set up in response to Council’s business engagement commitments as a new member of The State Government's Small Business Friendly Council’s Program. The business forums will take place in March and October at locations within the Ku-ring-gai Council area.
The forums bring together industry experts to present their ideas, latest thinking and related information followed by a round table session to enable participants to discuss the topics and provide feedback and ideas to other businesses and to Council. The Forums further aim to:
- Improve communications between the business community and Council
- Bring business and government together to focus on topical issues
- Provide opportunities to collaboratively tackle economic challenges
- Increase understanding of governance and business challenges to build trust and collaboration
Outputs of the events will be reported to:
- Ku-ring-gai Council to inform decision making
- The office of the small business commissioner to be shared with other members of the Small Business Friendly Council’s Program
Stay in touch by signing up to our Ku-ring-gai Business Connections e-news here