2020 Grant program
Projects should support:
- Community understanding of the value of the natural environment and local issues and impacts
- Community action that benefits the natural environment
- Improvements to local bushland or the conservation of native flora and fauna
- Sustainable communities - reducing waste, reuse and recycling.
Applications will next be opening in April 2020. We will provide more information closer to the time.
All applications will be assessed against the criteria, by a panel of 5 members. This will include 3 representatives from Council and 2 from the community.
Following the assessment of each application, the successful applicants will notified and invited to receive a dummy cheque from the Mayor at a Council Meeting to be determined.
Projects are generally required to be completed within 12 months of being awarded, however some projects are designed to be delivered over a longer time frame and this should be outlined clearly in the application form. Council reserves the right to withdraw funding for projects not carried out in accordance with the approved application.
All successful applicants are required to complete a project review. This template is a short, easy to complete document to capture the successes, identify learning opportunities and promote the outcomes of the projects to the broader community. Please note that you are required to complete an Environmental Levy Grant Acquittal Form upon completion of the project.
For any questions please phone 02 9424 0893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019, Round 21 recipients
- KU St Ives Barra Brui Preschool.
- Department of Environmental Sciences, Macquarie University.
- Water Streetcare Group.
- Larkin Streetcare Group.
- Turramurra North Public School.
- Guari Maini.
- Ku-ring-gai Plant Rescue.
- Keeping Ku-ring-gai Clean Group.
- Sydney Edible Garden Trail.
- Hampshire Avenue Bushcare Group.
- Ku-ring-gai Boomerang Bags.
- Lady Game Community Kindergarten.
- Newington College Lindfield.
- Wahroonga Waterways Landcare.
- Friends of Lane Cove National Park.
- Centre for Ecosystem Science, University of NSW.
- Abingdon/Longford Bushcare Group.
- Kimo Bushcare Group.
- Paddy Pallin Foundation.
- Minnamurra Bushcare Group.
- Bicentennial Park Bushcare Group.
- Ku-ring-gai High School.
- WildThings NSW.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to the What's on events calendar via email every 6 months
Subscribe to our monthly sustainability e-newsletter