Lindfield Soldier’s Memorial Park has been identified for an upgrade to refurbish the existing playspace, upgrade picnic facilities and to improve access and inclusivity.
Proposed works include:
- Improved access – graded, accessible paths to and around the playspace.
- Additional picnic facilities – provision of a shelter and electric barbecue (subject to available power capacity of the site).
- Landscaping – additional planting for shade and amenity.
- Accessible parking – provision of a new designated parking space compliant with the current standards.
- Car park upgrade – improved drainage and surfacing.
- Inclusive equipment – play facilities which can be used by children with a range of abilities.
View the proposed Concept Plan
Lindfield Soldiers Memorial Park Playspace Upgrade - Proposed Concept Plan (pdf. 433KB)
The construction contract was awarded following a successful tender in July 2019.
Construction works commenced in August 2019 and should be complete by the end of January 2020.
If you have any questions not answered by this web page, please contact:
Warwick Brown, Project Manager
P: (02) 9424 0842