On 30 October 2018 Council completed the upgrade at Annie Forsyth Wyatt Garden, located adjacent the Gordon Bus Interchange on Henry Street. The reserve and its significant tree plantings commemorate the founder of the National Trust of Australia and former resident of Gordon, Annie Forsyth Wyatt (1885-1961). The upgrade complements the adjoining interchange upgrades completed by Transport for NSW.
- Replacement of the existing asphalt path to meet accessibility standards.
- Relocation of the existing heritage sandstone bench away from an existing tree trunk and uneven ground.
- Installation of interpretive signage.
- Installation of new seats.
- Replacement of turf and refurbishment of planted areas.
A concept design was prepared for the reserve and construction was completed on 30 October 2018.
Annie Forsyth Wyatt Garden Concept Plan (pdf. 296KB)
If you have any questions not answered by this web page, please contact:
Contact: William Birt, Coordinator Design
Phone: (02) 9424 0607
Visit: 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon