Council began works on the upgrade of Putarri Reserve in April 2020. The Reserve is being upgraded as part of our long term plan to improve parks and playgrounds in areas of high need. A range of play based and other activities will be provided for various age groups and abilities.
The upgraded reserve is designed to serve residents who are generally located within walking distance.
- A playground catering for a range of age groups and abilities
- Open areas of lawn for relaxing and sitting
- Exercise facilities
- A number of seats, a shelter and picnic table
- Playful animal sculptures
- An accessible path network to link the park’s activity areas
View the Putarri Reserve upgrade concept plan (pdf. 2MB)
Works are well underway with a completion date anticipated for July/August 2020.
If you have any questions not answered by this page, please contact:
David Green, Project Manager
Phone: (02) 9424 0157