Allan Small Park has received a big makeover!
We upgraded park facilities through a staged implementation of works aimed at improving general use, access and sustainability in accordance with the Allan Small Park Landscape Masterplan.
Completed works include:
- new multipurpose all-weather court with floodlights
- sporting field reconstruction with better grades, drainage, irrigation, fencing and floodlights
- stormwater harvesting and water storage tank
- new synthetic cricket pitch
- tennis court resurfacing and new fencing
- new senior and junior playgrounds
- new seating & bubbler
- amenities block renovation
- environmental protection works
Additional works programmed to commence in 2015 include:
- reconstruction of existing entry road and carpark
- new rain gardens for stormwater filtering / environmental benefits
- improved pedestrian entry and access arrangements
Check out the photos below of the newly upgraded areas.
Basketball - half court
Where are we?