An award-winning community park on the corner of Greengate Lane and Bruce Avenue, Killara.
- Open grassy area for informal games
- Terraced embankment for informal community use.
- Picnic shelter designed by students from the University of Technology, Sydney and BBQ.
- Shaded children's play equipment for ages 2 - 10 with slides, swings, play unit and see-saw
- Quiet formal garden space for activities such as reading, yoga or tai chi
This park was awarded the 2014 NSW Open Space Design and Management Award by Parks and Leisure Australia.
BBQ - electric
Picnic table with shelter
Where are we?
Cnr of Bruce Avenue and Greengate Lane, Killara,