About the project
Council is seeking comment from the community on a Planning Proposal to amend Ku-ring-gai Local Environmental Plan (Local Centres) 2012 to reclassify the land at 8-10 Tryon Road and 3 & 5 Kochia Lane, Lindfield from Community Land to Operational Land.
This site is also known as the Tryon Road Car Park. The reclassification of this land is required to facilitate the development of the Lindfield Village Green project.
It is important to note that Council:
- Has no power to sell, exchange or otherwise dispose of community land;
- May grant a lease or license of community land, but only in accordance with the Local Government Act;
- May grant other estate in community land to the extent permitted by the Local Government Act or under the provisions of another Act; and
- May sell, exchange or otherwise dispose of operational land.
The Planning Proposal will be on public exhibition from Friday 15 July 2016 to Friday 12 August 2016.
The documents are on public exhibition from 15 July 2016 to 12 August 2016. A hard copy may be viewed at Council Chambers, Customer Service Centre, Level 4, 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon or at the Lindfield Branch Library.
- Gateway Determination (pdf. 49KB)
- Planning Proposal (pdf. 3MB)
- Appendix A: Council Report - 23 June 2015 (pdf. 682KB)
- Appendix B: Council_Resolution_23_June_2015 (pdf. 36KB)
- Appendix C: Reclassification Checklist - LEP Practice Note (pdf. 46KB)
- Appendix D: Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment (pdf. 1MB)
- Appendix E: Preferred Design Concept - Lindfield Village Green (pdf. 7MB)
- Appendix F: Title Search (pdf. 255KB)
Comments must be in writing. Mark your comments with the reference number "S10726" and include your contact details.
Send your comments to:
- Online: Use the "Submit a comment direct to Council" form on the top right of this page (note: maximum of 300 words).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Mail: The General Manager, Ku-ring-gai Council, Locked Bag 1006, Gordon, NSW 2072.
Submissions must be received by 5pm Friday 12 August 2016.
All submissions are public documents and will be considered in a final report to Council.
A Public Hearing will be held in accordance with Section 57(6) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act. Further details will be provided after the close of the Planning Proposal exhibition period.
Enquiries: Urban Planning Team on 9424 0000.