Buying and selling property


How to research history of works on a property, certificates you may need when buying or selling and information about drainage easements and sewer mains.

Red tick


Find out whether you need to obtain a certificate before buying or selling a property.
Magnifying glass

Search development approvals

Research previous development approvals for a property.
Sewer man hole

Drainage easements and sewer mains

How to find if there is a drainage easement or sewer main on a property.