Business regulation

business regulation

Are you starting a new business or moving into new premises? You may need commercial planning approval before doing so.



Food businesses

Information on notifying food business, operating a food business, mobile food vans, temporary events, home food businesses and food safety information.
skin penetration businesses

Skin penetration businesses

Regulation for skin penetration businesses.

Cooling towers and warm water systems

Council keeps a register of all water-cooling and warm-water systems installed in premises in the LGA.

Outdoor dining and other footpath trading activities

Apply for use of footpaths and community land for outdoor dining and other trading activities.