Find a car park

Browse our list of car parks to find a spot near you

Pay or appeal a fine

If you’ve received a parking fine, visit the State Debt Recovery website or call 1300 138 118 to pay or find out about your other options.

You have 21 days to pay, appeal the fine or elect to contest the fine in court.

Council rangers are responsible for enforcing parking regulations in order to ensure public safety and amenity, however, parking fines are set by Roads and Maritime Services and the NSW Treasury.

Report an abandoned vehicle or illegal parking

To report an abandoned vehicle or illegal parking, please lodge an online request and our rangers will investigate it. 

Apply for a mobility or disability parking permit

You must display both a Mobility Parking Scheme (MPS) Permit and an Australian Disability Parking Permit to park in spots for people with disabilities. Your permit must be clearly displayed on the passenger side of your vehicle. Visit the Roads and Maritime Services website to apply or find out more.

Safe parking tips

Read some quick tips on parking that will help keep you, your vehicle and other road users safe.