The Duty Planner service is suspended from 1 January 2018 to 5 January 2018 due to Council’s closure over the Christmas/New Year period. The service will be available in the new year from 8 January 2018.
The Duty Planner's main function is to direct customers to relevant planning policies and cannot:
We can assist you more efficiently if you provide:
- your name and contact details
- the address and zoning of the property
- details about the nature of your enquiry and what you require from Council
Contact us to book an appointment with the Duty Planner. Appointments can be:
- face-to-face at Council Chambers on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 12pm, or
- over the phone between 2pm and 4.30pm (we call you).