Council is required to keep a register of public lands contained within their local government area, pursuant to Section 53 of the Local Government Act 1993.
The land register contains a listing of public land, both community and operational, which is owned or under the care, control and management of Council, including land under lease.
The register below includes the following:
- the name (if any) by which the land is known
- the address or location of the land
- the reference to title of the land
- the name of the owner of the land
- whether or not the land is Crown land
- the classification under this Part of the land
- whether or not there is a plan of management for the land
- the zoning (if any) of the land under an environmental planning instrument
- particulars of any agreement (including any lease or licence) entered into by Council with respect to the land.
Phone 9424 0000 or email email@example.com.