We keep Ku-ring-gai’s many parks, playgrounds and sportsfields in tip-top shape by removing litter, maintaining gardens and footpaths, setting out field and court markings, and much more.
Our work involves:
- looking after trees and shrubs;
- mowing, weeding and pruning;
- repairing fences, drains and gutters;
- making safety inspections;
- repairing equipment and facilities, such as park furniture and cricket nets;
- improving signage;
- installing bins and collecting rubbish;
- preparing venues for events and cleaning up after.
We also maintain gardens in local business centres, laneways, roadways and train stations.
Council's Customer Service 9424 0000.