These popular workshops assist parents and supervisors with:
- Completing the Learner Driver log book.
- Recent changes to the GLS.
- The new RMS Safer Drivers Course.
- The current laws and restrictions for L and P licence holders.
- Supervising learner drivers and young driver road safety issues.
- The benefits of supervised on-road driving experience.
Next workshop for supervisors of learner drivers - early 2021
Contact for further information: 9424 0843.
Graduated Licencing Scheme
The Graduated Licensing Scheme (GLS) is the process you follow to go from your learner driver licence through to your full licence.
Through experience, restrictions, conditions and tests, the GLS prepares new drivers to be safe and low risk drivers.
Changes in effect from 20 November 2017
Australian Governments agreed on a best practice licensing system that further increases novice driver safety.
In NSW we have adopted more characteristics of the best practice model to improve the Graduated Licensing Scheme as well as the safety of young drivers on our roads.
View these changes which came into effect on 20 November 2017.
Ministerial Media Release