The next chemical collection at St Ives Showground is 5 and 6 May 2018, 450 Mona Vale Road St Ives 9.00am to 3.30pm.
To find out other drop off dates and locations nearby please visit the cleanout website
At Chemical CleanOut the following items are accepted:
- solvents and household cleaners
- floor care products
- ammonia-based cleaners
- fluorescent tubes and globes
- batteries, including car batteries
- paint and paint-related products
- pesticides and herbicides
- gas bottles
- fire extinguishers
- pool and hobby chemicals
- acids and alkalis
- motor oils, fuels and fluids
- oil heaters / column heaters
Pack your unwanted chemicals in secure containers to ensure they don't leak or spill.
Only household quantities accepted 20kg or 20L maximum container size.
Call the Environment Line on 131 555 to find out about correct disposal for commercial chemicals.
Community Recycling Centres for household problem waste
Did you know that you can now drop off common household problem wastes at one of the nearby community recycling centres?
Accepted items are:
- Gas bottles and fire extinguishers
- Household and car batteries
- Fluoro Globes and tubes
- Smoke detectors
- Motor oils and other oils
Northern Sydney Community Recycling Centre
8 Waltham Street
For more information visit EPA Community Recycling Centres