Who can attend classes?
Adults and school aged kids are invited to enrol into our term, weekend and school holiday classes.Taught by industry professionals, Ku-ring-gai Art Centre offers visual art, creative writing, guitar classes and more for all levels of experience, from timid beginners to advanced students!
Held in light airy studios that are constantly filled with creativity, the art centre provides a friendly and stimulating atmosphere. Outstanding facilities include a print room, a pottery and sculpture studio with five kiln, two well-equipped art studios and an exhibition art gallery.
3 Recreation Avenue
Roseville NSW 2069
T: 9424 0310
F: 9424 0229
Like us on Facebook @kuringgaiartcentre
Office: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5pm (closed public holidays)
Gallery: Mon to Fri, 11am to 4.30pm (view our exhibition schedule)
- Term 1: 28 January - 30 March
- Term 2: 27 April - 29 June cancelled due to COVID-19
- Term 3: 20 July - 19 September
- Term 4 12 October - 12 December
Download the Semester 2 postcard
School holiday programs
- Summer:13 January - 24 January
- Autumn: 13 April - 24 April cancelled due to COVID-19
- Winter: 6 July - 17 July cancelled due to COVID-19
- Spring: 28 September - 9 October
Do you have a Creative Kids voucher?
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre is now registered with Service NSW and we can accept vouchers for selected classes in the our school holiday program. Visit our school holiday page for more information or phone us on 9424 0310.
- Term parking permits are available for enrolled students.
- Visitor parking permits are available for gallery visitors and deliveries.
- Please ensure you display your valid Art Centre permit at all times.
- Council parking rangers may patrol the area each week.
- See office staff for more details and/or a valid parking permit.
- The parking time limit for those without a permit is 10 minutes only.
The Art Centre is only a five-ten minute walk from Roseville Station on the North Shore Line.
To find out what works best for you, visit the Transport Infoline website.
Join our email newsletter