Ku-ring-gai Art Centre
Taught by industry professionals, Ku-ring-gai Art Centre offers visual art, creative writing, guitar classes and more for all levels of experience, from timid beginners to advanced students!
Held in light airy studios that are constantly filled with creativity, the art centre provides a friendly and stimulating atmosphere. Outstanding facilities include a print room, a pottery and sculpture studio with five kiln, two well-equipped art studios and an exhibition gallery.
Year-round the Art Centre tends to a lovely herb and vegetable garden and we encourage students and the wider community to get involved in planting, harvesting and crop swapping. Have you seen our beautiful ceramic mural wall ‘Telling our stories with clay’ created in 2015-2016.
Semester 1 2019
- Term 1: 29 January - 1 April
- Term 2: 29 April - 1 July
Download the semester 1 2019 program (pdf. 3MB)
Bookings now open
School holiday programs 2019
- Summer: 7 January – 18 January
- Autumn: 15 April – 24 April
- Winter: 8 July – 19 July
- Spring: 30 September – 11 October
3 Recreation Avenue
Roseville NSW 2069
T: 9424 0310
F: 9424 0229
Like us on Facebook @kuringgaiartcentre
Office: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5pm (closed public holidays)
Gallery: Mon to Fri, 11am to 4.30pm (view our exhibition schedule)
Join our email newsletter
- Term parking permits are available for enrolled students.
- Visitor parking permits are available for gallery visitors and deliveries.
- Please ensure you display your valid Art Centre permit at all times.
- Council parking rangers may patrol the area each week.
- See office staff for more details and/or a valid parking permit.
- The parking time limit for those without a permit is 10 minutes only.
The Art Centre is only a five-ten minute walk from Roseville Station on the North Shore Line.
To find out what works best for you, visit the Transport Infoline website.