Taught by industry professionals, Ku-ring-gai Art Centre offers visual art, creative writing, guitar classes and more for all levels of experience, from timid beginners to advanced students!
Held in light airy studios that are constantly filled with creativity, the art centre provides a friendly and stimulating atmosphere. Outstanding facilities include a print room, a pottery and sculpture studio with five kiln, two well-equipped art studios and an exhibition gallery.
3 Recreation Avenue
Roseville NSW 2069
T: 9424 0310
F: 9424 0229
Like us on Facebook @kuringgaiartcentre
Office: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5pm (closed public holidays)
Gallery: Mon to Fri, 11am to 4.30pm (view our exhibition schedule)
- Term 1: 29 January - 1 April
- Term 2: 29 April - 1 July
- Term 3: 22 July - 21 September (Bookings open 24 June)
- Term 4: 14 October - 14 December
Click here to download the Semester 2 2019 brochure
School holiday programs
- Summer: 7 January – 18 January
- Autumn: 15 April – 24 April
- Winter: 8 July – 19 July ( Bookings open 17 June )
- Spring: 30 September – 11 October
Click here to download a pdf version of the Winter program
- Term parking permits are available for enrolled students.
- Visitor parking permits are available for gallery visitors and deliveries.
- Please ensure you display your valid Art Centre permit at all times.
- Council parking rangers may patrol the area each week.
- See office staff for more details and/or a valid parking permit.
- The parking time limit for those without a permit is 10 minutes only.
The Art Centre is only a five-ten minute walk from Roseville Station on the North Shore Line.
To find out what works best for you, visit the Transport Infoline website.
Join our email newsletter