The Ku-ring-gai Art Centre’s school holiday classes in April and July 2020are cancelled as a precaution against the sppread of COVID-19.
The office will remain open and staff can be contacted by phone or email. 9424 0310 email@example.com.
We apologise that some school holiday programs will not go ahead as planned.
Do you have a Creative Kids voucher?
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre is now registered with Service NSW and we can accept vouchers for selected classes in the school holidays.
The classes we are able to redeem vouchers for are all school holiday classes over the value of $100.
Click here for more information on the classes.
Please note we are unable to accept online bookings for Creative Vouchers. They can only be redeemed by calling 9424 0310.
If you have any questions about the voucher process please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9424 0310.
Terms and conditions
- Vouchers only accepted for selected classes above $100.
- Any amount above $100 must be paid via credit card (surcharges apply).
- Refunds issued if class is cancelled for amount over voucher value and provided voucher will be returned.
- Voucher transferrable to other selected classes, if original class is cancelled.
- No refunds for change of mind purchases.
- Voucher must be presented before the child named on the voucher participates in the class.
- Child attending the class must be the same as named on the voucher.
- If a voucher is invalid and the class goes ahead, customer will be liable for remunerating full cost of class.
Redeeming a voucher steps
- An emailed copy of the voucher must be sent to email@example.com (so we can claim it).
- Have your voucher number.
- Have your child's date of birth.
- Have your child's full name (exactly as it appears on the Service NSW Creative Kids voucher).
- Have your credit card ready for any additional fee.
- Know which class you would like to book from the options available.
- Once ready phone us on 9424 0310.