Bookings for Art Centre classes are available online!
Click here to book online
Click here to download a PDF version of the Semester 2 2019 brochure
You will need to register for the online booking system
Click here to register for the online bookings system
Send an email to email@example.com if you are having trouble registering or booking a class or phone us on 9424 0310 during office hours. (8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).
- Enrol for both terms within one semester for a 10% discount on the 2nd term.
- Discounts are also available for enrolling students on full pension benefits.
- Enrolments can be made in person using cash, cheque, EFTPOS, MasterCard, Visa or Amex. Online enrolments can be made using MasterCard, Visa or Amex only.
**NB: A merchant surcharge fee for all credit cards is applicable: Amex: 1.5%, Visa/Master Card: 0.75%. (updated on 15/10/2018)
- Please note late enrolments incur an admin fee of $20.
Terms and conditions
- Please choose carefully as fees are non-refundable
- Ku-ring-gai Art Centre cannot accept responsibility for changes to students' personal circumstances that prevent attendance.
- Transfers may only be permitted during the same term provided places are available (one transfer per term only).
- No transfers after week three are permitted.
- Please note that classes missed are the student's responsibility and are non-refundable.
- Students are not entitled to a discount or 'make-up' class if they miss a class in any course they have enrolled in.
- In the event of a tutor being unable to take a class a replacement tutor will be organised for that class. In the case of a qualified tutor not being available to take a missed class, you will be advised of a replacement class date.
- Enrolments should be made at least four days prior to workshop or term commencement to avoid unnecessary class cancellation.
- Management reserves the right to change tutor and class dates – no refunds for change of mind if tutor / dates are changed.
- Classes can be cancelled if attendance numbers are too low. If classes have insufficient numbers student that have enrolled will be phoned to advise of cancellation prior to class commencing.
- Ku-ring-gai Art Centre does not offer refunds or transfers if a class is cancelled due to a tutor being ill or away. A make up class will be scheduled at the end of term, or at the earliest convenience. Otherwise, a fill in tutor will be arranged.
- The Centre is closed on public holidays. Should your class fall on a public holiday, you will be advised of a replacement class date.
Important note to students and parents
- The Art Centre practices a policy of no nuts or nut products. Please ensure food brought to the Centre does not contain nuts or nut products, as other children may be allergic.
- Let us know if your child has special needs/medication requirements.
- Children need to bring their own food and drink.
- Students with health issues, asthma, allergies requiring the use of an Epi-pen are required to provide a current Action Plan prior to the commencement of class. If your child turns up without an Epi Pen or with out of date medication, they cannot attend the class.
- An additional mobile or emergency contact number must be available.
- Please ensure your child dresses appropriately for the class by wearing a smock and shoes with covered heel and toes.
- There are no child-minding facilities at the Art Centre.
- Ku-ring-gai Art Centre accepts no responsibility for children before/after classes.
- Children must be collected promptly at the end of each class.
- Ku-ring-gai Art Centre accepts no children under the age of five years OR children who have not yet started school – we have the right to refuse enrolments that do not meet these criteria.
- Only students enrolled may attend courses.
- Children and babies are not permitted to attend adult classes and workshops.
- Parents/guardians are not permitted to stay in class/interact with children during class time, including any recreational breaks as per instructed by the tutor
- Fees are kept to a minimum and cover tuition, the use of equipment during classes and, where included, the cost of model fees and/or some basic materials.
- Mineral turpentine is not permitted at the Centre.
Protocol for illness infectious diseases
In the case of a child feeling unwell, parents and/or guardians are asked to:
- Immediately pick up their sick child when contacted by Council staff.
- Take their children to the doctor for treatment and diagnosis.
- Inform Council staff as soon as possible if their child is diagnosed with any infectious disease.
- Keep sick children at home until they are well.