From Monday 23 March, the centre is closed. Please check the centre’s Facebook page and website for further updates.
The Ku-ring-gai Fitness & Aquatic Centre (formerly known as West Pymble Pool) opened in 2014.
The centre is a high-quality facility that generations of Ku-ring-gai families will enjoy.
The new centre offers year-round swimming, new facilities such as café and gym, plus play areas for kids and child-minding.
The facility features:
- Outdoor 50 metre pool and outdoor learn-to-swim pool.
- Indoor 25 metre heated pool with eight lanes.
- Warm water program pool (for water-based exercise).
- New indoor and outdoor toddlers pool and water play area.
- Child-minding/play room.
- New change rooms and toilets.
- Health club with multi-purpose rooms.
- Café for pool patrons plus a takeaway service for park users.
- Increased car parking.
- New landscaping and gardens in the area surrounding the pool.
Check out the location of the Ku-ring-gai Aquatic & Fitness Centre here.
Frequently asked Questions
View answers to some of the common questions we’re receiving here.
Council has engaged the YMCA to manage the centre.
Stay up to date with the latest plans, membership and details on the facility by visiting their website and Facebook page.
Ku-ring-gai Fitness and Aquatic Centre on Facebook
Call the centre on 9499 2005.
For other queries contact Council on 9424 0000 or email email@example.com.