As the main branch of Ku-ring-gai Library, Gordon is the largest of our four libraries.
We have a dedicated children’s area, private study rooms and free Wi-Fi. Our Local History section is also located at Gordon Library.
We also have an extensive Chinese language section as well as books in other foreign languages from the State Library.
Return to Ku-ring-gai Library homepage
Address: 799 Pacific Highway, Gordon, NSW, 2072
Phone: 02 9424 0120
Facebook: Ku-ring-gai Library
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9.30am - 5pm
- free Wi-Fi
- public computers
- scanning & photocopying facilities
- Local History
- JP service
- private study rooms
- public toilets
- 0-18 months - Fridays at 11:15am
- 18-36 months - Fridays at 10:15am
- 3-5 years - Thursdays at 10:30am
Please call to confirm
- Monday: 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Monday: 5.30pm - 6.30pm
- Tuesday: 10am-11.30am
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday: 9.30am-11am
- 2nd, 4th and 5th Wednesday: 10am - 11.30am
- Thursday: 11am - 12pm
- 2nd Thursday of the month 2pm - 4pm
Mah Jong Club
- every Wednesday 11am - 12noon
More services and facilities
To access our online catalogue , renew items and learn more about what Ku-ring-gai Library offers visit Ku-ring-gai Library.
Visit our Ku-ring-gai Library homepage