Playtime in the bush!
Join our experienced rangers for fun mornings of play-based investigation and discovery.
During each session we explore a different bush theme and incorporate storytelling, craft, creature encounters, stroller-friendly bushwalks and sometimes even gardening!
Fairtrade tea and coffee is available for the grownups.
Toddlers and Tadpoles runs on Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-11.30am during term time at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden.
Bookings are now open for Term 1, 2020.
Casual fees for Toddlers & Tadpoles are $14 child, $9 adult, with babes in arms free.
Please pay the rangers on arrival by cash (exact change) or card (Visa or MasterCard) prior to the activity.
Full-term fees are $140 child, $90 adult (you get a free week) and must be booked online.
We regret that our Toddlers & Tadpoles activities are not going ahead at the moment.
- Unless otherwise stated, the meeting point for our activities is Caley's Pavilion at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. Please follow signs on arrival.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. One adult may supervise up to three children.
- All children attending must be within the age range for the activity. This excludes small babies which may accompany a parent free of charge.
- Most of our activities involve a bush walk on an unpaved track - wear appropriate walking shoes and bring a raincoat if wet!
- Most Wildflower Garden activities will go ahead in wet weather. If extreme weather conditions force the cancellation of the activity, participants will be notified by the ranger.
- We do not refund if you cancel your booking. Refunds are only available if the Wildflower Garden cancels the activity.
- All activities within the Wildflower Garden have been risk assessed.
For more information contact the Wildflower Garden on 9424 0353 or email email@example.com.