Casual hire

Casual hire is for one-off bookings of a sports facility, park, reserve, hall or meeting room.

Summary of halls and meeting rooms (pdf. 889KB)

Application for Casual Hire (pdf. 600KB)

Interactive form (pdf. 310KB)

Consumption of Alcohol Permit (pdf. 37KB)

Major events

If you're planning a major event (Over 100 people, are using temporary structures, and the event is being publicly promoted) you may also need to fill out the Event Information Checklist (pdf. 167KB)

When planning a major event, please read through Council's Special Event Guidelines (pdf. 919KB) to assist you in organising your event and meeting Council requirements. Below are some resource documents that may also assist you in organising your event.

Event resource documents

Example Traffic Management Plan (pdf. 31KB)
Roads and Maritime Services Special Event Transport Management Plan
Temporary Roadside Closure Application form (pdf. 48KB)
Roads and Maritime Services Road Occupancy Licence Application
Risk and Sustainable Event Management Plan (Coming Soon)
Accessible & Inclusive events toolbox (pdf. 1MB)
Council Sponsorship for your event
Information about Food Stalls

Completed forms can be submitted by

Post: Community and Recreation Services, Locked Bag 1006, Gordon NSW 2072


Fax: 9424 0207

In person: Customer Service Centre, Locked Bag 1006, Gordon NSW 2072

Bookings will only be confirmed once payment has been received in full. We accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa or American Express), cheque, or cash (in person).