Throughout the year the Wildflower Garden Rangers lead numerous programs and tours for our diverse community visitors. These informal learning opportunities are a chance to discover more about the Garden’s unique landscape and heritage.
Our programs and workshops cater for:
- Active seniors groups
- Aged care providers (including minibus tours)
- Probus groups
- Scouts, Guides, Brownies or Cubs
- OOSH and Vacation Care groups
- Tertiary education programs
- Family Assist community groups
- Corporate groups
- Walking clubs
Contact the Wildflower Garden office on 9424 0353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.