Our Bush Kids school holiday activities feature simple but fun hands-on programs for kids who love nature.
If you would like to receive information about Bush Kids activities each holidays, please join our mailing list so we can keep you posted.
Autumn school holiday program cancelled
In order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 in our community, we regret that we will not be running school holiday activities this autumn.
The meeting point for our activities is at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. Please follow signs on your arrival.
- Children five years and under or with special needs must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children attending must be within the age range for the activity. This excludes small babies which may accompany a parent free of charge.
- Most of our activities involve a bush walk on an unpaved track – wear appropriate walking shoes and bring a raincoat if wet!
- Most Wildflower Garden daytime activities will go ahead in wet weather. If extreme weather conditions force the cancellation of the activity, participants will be notified by the ranger.
- All activities within the Wildflower Garden have been risk assessed.
For more information, contact the Wildflower Garden on 9424 0353 or email email@example.com