"The team at the wildflower garden have created some thoughtful and engaging programmes for the children, and as a mum and early childhood teacher, I am so happy that my children are getting the chance to be a part of them." Carly B., 2019.
Our Bush Kids school holiday activities are resuming in a limited capacity, in order to comply with COVID-19 safety guidelines.
If you would like to receive information about Bush Kids activities each holidays, please join our mailing list so we can keep you posted.
Spring school holiday program
Bookings will open in late August for a full program of events during the spring school holidays.
Our activities are held at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. Please follow signs to the meeting point on your arrival.
Children five years and under or with special needs must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children attending must be within the age range for the activity. This excludes small babies which may accompany a parent free of charge.
- All participants must wear enclosed shoes and clothing suitable for the weather conditions on the day, including sun protection and wet weather gear.
- Most Wildflower Garden activities will go ahead in wet weather. If extreme weather conditions force the cancellation of the activity, participants will be notified by the ranger.
- All activities within the Wildflower Garden have been risk assessed.
Terms and conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions relating to booking fees and cancellations, our weather policy, participant safety, risk and indemnity, media release and special conditions for COVID-19.
Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden has implemented COVID-19 Special Operating Procedures for the safety of staff, participants and visitors to the Wildflower Garden. These procedures are based around social distancing, hygiene, venue cleaning and record-keeping. Please assist by observing instructions provided by Council staff or signage.
Participants may not attend activity programs if they have any of the following:
- Close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
- Travelled to Australia from overseas or have been in close contact with someone who has arrived in Australia in the past 14 days.
- COVID-19 symptoms: fever or acute respiratory infection (e.g. shortness of breath or cough) with or without fever.
In the case of a child becoming unwell during the program, parents or guardians will be required to immediately pick up their child when contacted by Council staff.
A credit will be issued in the case of non-attendance due to illness and/or quarantining requirements, as per our cancellation policy.
For more information, contact the Wildflower Garden on 9424 0353 or email email@example.com