The opening dates for the Spring Program Vacation Care Centres are Monday 30 September to Friday 11 October 2019.
All Centres are closed Labour Day public holiday Monday 7 October.
Key booking dates
Families with both parents / guardians working / study / training
Bookings open Monday 19 August at 7.30am.
All other families
Bookings open Monday 26 August at 7.30am.
How to book
1. Important - enrol family via new online enrolment system
If you have previously created an online account for our enrolment system, it will still be active.
Bookings will only be able to be made once an account has been created and once booking dates have opened.
It is advised that you log on and create and online account and complete the enrolment PRIOR to booking dates opening.
2. Make bookings once booking dates have opened
Make sure you have already logged on and created an online account/completed your enrolment prior to making a booking.
If you would like your child to attend Vacation Care these school holidays you can select days once bookings have opened.
Please ensure you adhere to the booking dates for specific categories, listed above.
Bookings are final and non-refundable so please double check before confirming.
Places are limited, excursions and workshops fill quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment.
3. Payment and confirmation
- A deposit paid in advance is required to confirm your booking.
- Payment is now made online via credit card or direct debit.
- The deposit will be automatically charged using the payment details on your account and the amount will depend on whether you are claiming the Child Care Subsidy or not. The remaining balance will be invoiced and charged within one week of the close of the Vacation Care program.
- You will receive an invoice with the required deposit amount within one week of booking.
For enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org