Recommend our Vacation Care program to other families and you could get a discount on your fees!
Refer one new family (successful new enrolment and booking to the vacation care program and receive a one-off 5% discount on your bookings for vacation care from 30/09/2019 to 11/10/2019.
Refer two new families (successful new enrolment and booking to the vacation care program and receive a one off 10% discount on your bookings for vacation care from 30/09/2019 to 11/10/2019.
Refer three or more new families (successful new enrolment and booking to the vacation care program) and receive a one off 15% discount on your bookings for vacation care from 30/09/2019 to 11/10/2019.
To receive your discount, please email your family’s details to us after the successful referral and we will then apply the discount to your booking.
- The St Ives Kids Club team are truly awesome. The activities are all so interesting. I honestly think my son learns almost as much there as he does at school - he’s still chattering about “microbes” from an excursion he did in the middle of the year! I get quite jealous of all the cool things he gets to do. Chris
- Our 3 boys were always excited to be going to vacation care each day they attended and couldn’t wait to tell us all about their activities when we picked them up. Nicola
- Great carers and a great range of activities. We will sign up for Easter, thank you for providing a convenient, high quality and affordable service for the community. Nerissa
- Many thanks to the vacation care staff (both at the centres and in the office). My elder child attended Getaway for the first time and loved it! Deb
- We really appreciate the hard work from teachers and exciting activities done by the vacation centre, we will back soon. Joyce
- I cannot say enough how much my son LOVED being at vacation care the past 2 weeks. He came home so happy every day, I think going back to real school is going to be a bit of a bummer. Thanks for your amazing service. Aimi
- All excursions are well organised covering a diverse range of interests from ice skating to rock climbing, from cooking to gymnasium. The activities are fun and intellectually enticing to demonstrate a full commitment to joy. Crystal
- It was my son Alexander’s first ever vacation care and we were both nervous! He had two wonderful days with caring staff and fun activities. See you in October! Melanie
- My little one absolutely LOVES vacation care. She has so much fun and also gets to catch up with preschool friends who have gone to different schools. Trisha