Priority of Access
Our booking priorities have been simplified into two categories to ensure consideration of priority of access to our service. Please take note of which category your family falls into and submit your completed forms according to the dates on the program booklet. No bookings will be accepted for incorrectly marked categories.
Category 1: Families with both parents/guardians working/studying/training
Within this category, priority will be given to:
- A child at risk of serious abuse or neglect
- A child of a single parent who satisfies, or parents who both satisfy, the work/training/study test under section 14 of the Family Assistance Act - where vacancies are available.
Category 2: Families with one or more parents/guardians who are not working/studying/training
Within these main categories priority should also be given to the following children, were vacancies are available:
- Children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Children in families which include a disabled person
- Children in families from a non-English speaking background
- Children in socially isolated families
- Children of single parents.
Our service is approved to provide the following number of vacation care places in school holidays:
Child Care Subsidy
Please contact the Department of Human Services on 136 150 or visit their website.