Exploration Art Exhibition will run from 3-17 December at the Ku-ring-gai Art Centre, 3 Recreation Avenue, Roseville. Exhibition entry is open to artists with a disability.
- Entries need to be received by 13 November.
- To enter the competition, complete the entry form (pdf. 317KB) and return it to email@example.com by 13 November 2020.
- Art needs to be dropped off at Ku-ring-gai Art Centre on Monday 30 November. Drop off time TBA as we will need to schedule this due to COVID restrictions.
- Framing requirements are on the entry form.
- Art that does not sell needs to be picked up on 18 December 2020. Pick up time TBA as we will need to schedule this due to COVID restrictions.
The event opening will be a virtual opening with Mayor Jennifer Anderson. To accommodate the virtual opening, photos of work need to be taken before framing.
To see the exhibition in person, bookings of up to 10 people can be made with the Art Centre on 9424 0310.
The Art Centre has a maximum of 10 people in gallery to accommodate COVID restrictions.
To show our appreciation for the artists contribution, every artist will receive a certificate and small gift.
For any questions please contact Lorna Charters on 9424 0831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.