This year ShoreComp will replace the ShoreShocked Battle of the Bands!
ShoreComp will take place across two locations with two spots up for grabs at ShoreShocked 2020.
- Ryde - Meadowbank Skate Park, Friday 28 Feb 2020.
- Chatswood - Chatswood Youth Centre, Friday 6 March 2020.
Submissions will be judged by a panel from the ShoreShocked Organising Committee.
ShoreShocked 2020 will boast a diverse lineup, all styles of music are encouraged to apply but some weighting will be given to acts that suit the line-up.
Full line up to be announced soon.
- Majority of members must be between the ages of 12 and 25 inclusive.
- Majority of members must have a connection (live / work / study / visit) to a council area on the North Shore or Northern Beaches of Sydney.
- All members must be available to play the competition dates and ShoreShocked 2020. Only one competition performance / band. Staff will be in touch to confirm allocated competition venue either Meadowbank or Chatswood.
Applications close on Tuesday 18 February 2020.
How to register