Bookings for Term 1 now open
There really is something for everyone in our Active Ku-ring-gai program, as we aim to encourage people of all ages and fitness levels to participate in fun physical activity.
There is a great range of activities and sports on offer in various venues across Ku-ring-gai, including pilates, tennis, tai chi, yoga, gym without walls and more!
2020 term dates
Classes run for the duration of NSW school terms. No classes on public holidays.
- Term 1: 28 January - 9 April - 11 weeks (public holiday Monday 27 January and Friday 10 April)
- Term 2: 27 April - 3 July - 10 weeks (public holiday Monday 8 June)
- Term 3: 20 July - 25 September - 10 weeks
- Term 4: 12 October - 18 December - 10 weeks
Term 1 program
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation or change if minimum registration numbers are not met.
How to enrol
Book online for Active Ku-ring-gai Courses.
Please note payment is made on a per term basis, with no casual drop-in option.
Frequently asked questions - have all your questions answered on our Active Ku-ring-gai program.
Terms and conditions
- Choose carefully as fees are non-refundable.
- Ku-ring-gai Council cannot accept responsibility for changes to individual's personal circumstances that prevent attendance.
- Transfers may only be permitted during the same term provided places are available.
- Refunds or discounting of fees will be considered only as a result of extreme external impacts or extenuating circumstances.
- Please note that classes missed are the participant's responsibility and are non-refundable.
- In the event of a tutor being unable to take a class a replacement tutor will be organised for that class. In the case of a qualified tutor not being available to take a missed class, you will be advised of a replacement class date.
Feel free to call us for more information on 9424 0754 or email Ku-ring-gai Council.