Bookings for 2018 Term 4 now open!
There really is something for everyone in our Active Ku-ring-gai program, as we aim to encourage people of all ages and fitness levels to participate in fun physical activity.
There is a great range of activities and sports on offer in various venues across Ku-ring-gai, including pilates, tennis, tai chi, yoga, 'gym without walls' and more!
2018 Term dates
Classes run for the duration of NSW school terms. No classes on public holidays.
Term 1: 29 January - 13 April
Term 2: 30 April - 6 July
Term 3: 23 July - 28 September
Term 4: 15 October - 21 December
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation or change if minimum registration numbers are not met.
How to enrol
Book online for Active Ku-ring-gai Courses.
Please note payment is made on a per term basis, with no casual drop-in option.
Frequently asked questions - have all your questions answered on our Active Ku-ring-gai program.
Terms and conditions
- Choose carefully as fees are non-refundable
- Ku-ring-gai Council cannot accept responsibility for changes to individual's personal circumstances that prevent attendance
- Transfers may only be permitted during the same term provided places are available
- Refunds or discounting of fees will be considered only as a result of extreme external impacts or extenuating circumstances
- Please note that classes missed are the participant's responsibility and are non-refundable
- In the event of a tutor being unable to take a class a replacement tutor will be organised for that class. In the case of a qualified tutor not being available to take a missed class, you will be advised of a replacement class date.
Feel free to call us for more information on 9424 0802 or email Ku-ring-gai Council.