Active Ku-ring-gai class registrations are now open for Term 4
There really is something for everyone in our Active Ku-ring-gai program, as we aim to encourage people of all ages and fitness levels to participate in fun physical activity.
There is a great range of activities and sports on offer in various venues across Ku-ring-gai, including pilates, tennis, tai chi, yoga, gym without walls and more!
2020 term dates
Classes run for the duration of NSW school terms. No classes on public holidays.
- Term 1: 28 January - 9 April - 11 weeks (public holiday Monday 27 January and Friday 10 April)
- Term 2: 27 April - 3 July - 10 weeks (public holiday Monday 8 June)
- Term 3: 20 July - 25 September - 10 weeks
- Term 4: 12 October - 18 December - 10 weeks
Term 4 program
Note: Classes are subject to cancellation or change if minimum registration numbers are not met.
How to enrol
Book online for Active Ku-ring-gai Courses.
Please note payment is made on a per term basis, with no casual drop-in option.
Frequently asked questions - have all your questions answered on our Active Ku-ring-gai program.
Terms and conditions
- Choose carefully as fees are non-refundable.
- Ku-ring-gai Council cannot accept responsibility for changes to individual's personal circumstances that prevent attendance.
- Transfers may only be permitted during the same term provided places are available.
- Refunds or discounting of fees will be considered only as a result of extreme external impacts or extenuating circumstances.
- Please note that classes missed are the participant's responsibility and are non-refundable.
- In the event of a tutor being unable to take a class a replacement tutor will be organised for that class. In the case of a qualified tutor not being available to take a missed class, you will be advised of a replacement class date.
- Do not attend class if you are feeling unwell.
- Participants must prior to arriving: Confirm booking via the online portal, If you do not have a booking you will not be able to participate, Provide correct contact information via the booking portal (name and mobile number or email address) this information will be held securely for 28 days to support contact tracing (anyone booking on behalf of others is required to provide those people’s contact details), Attendees must bring their own equipment such as a water bottle and mats, Attendees must adhere to quantity restrictions, Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin, Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds in our restrooms or use provided sanitiser, Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.
- Participants who don’t comply with these conditions will not be admitted.
Feel free to call us for more information on 9424 0754 or email Ku-ring-gai Council.