If you are a personal trainer looking to use Ku-ring-gai parks or reserves for training sessions, you must register with Council.
To register, fill out the Application for Casual Hire and email to Ku-ring-gai Council, along with copies of your:
- Fitness Leader Certification
- Public Liability Insurance coverage
- Standard First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check (if offering youth / children's sessions)
Application For Casual Hire (pdf. 288KB) (pdf. 230KB)
For more information phone 9424 0754.
Personal trainer fees
All registered personal trainers will be charged the following fees in the 2018-19 financial year:
- Up to 8 hours per week non-exclusive use (low intensity) - $28.00 per week
- Up to 15 hours per week non-exclusive use (low intensity) - $41.00 per week