18 Aug 2019 at
25 Aug 2019 at
Ku-ring-gai Art Centre
Recreation Ave, Roseville
Tutor - John Wells
This workshop covers the basics of drawing techniques through a practical study of form, shading, colour and perspective.
Participants will gain the skills needed to produce a lovely landscape, still life, figure drawing and more.
Fun and relaxing, this drawing course for beginners is accessible to anyone wanting to explore their creative potential.
- Drawing basic shapes.
- Using shading.
- Drawing from an assembled still life.
- Drawing subjects - plants, flowers, animals and birds.
- Building and perspective - bring along a photograph of a street at your favourite holiday destination, or an image of an interesting building. You will be amazed at the results!
- Drawing people and portraits - participants will discuss the rules of proportion of the human body and begin to look at features of the face, ending in a complete portrait study from a photo of their choice.
- Life drawing - fun with drawing a life model!
This workshop is a great gift idea for a loved one.