Our Bush Kids school holiday activities feature simple but fun hands-on programs for kids who love nature.
If you would like to receive information about Bush Kids activities each holidays, please join our mailing list so we can keep you posted.
Spring school holiday program
Bookings will open for the Spring School Holiday Program in the last week of August. We'll be featuring your favourite full-day activities and some all-new delights including an Animal Rescue workshop and a challenge to find The Best Beak in the Wildflower Garden!
Bookings are essential for all activities. Click on the link for each activity to enter our online booking system. If you have any questions or need assistance you can call us on 9424 0353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made any time online by credit card. We do not refund if you decide to cancel your booking. There are no refunds unless the Wildflower Garden cancels the activity.
The meeting point for our activities is at the Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. Please follow signs on your arrival.
- Children five years and under or with special needs must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children attending must be within the age range for the activity. This excludes small babies which may accompany a parent free of charge.
- Most of our activities involve a bush walk on an unpaved track – wear appropriate walking shoes and bring a raincoat if wet!
- Most Wildflower Garden daytime activities will go ahead in wet weather. If extreme weather conditions force the cancellation of the activity, participants will be notified by the ranger.
- All activities within the Wildflower Garden have been risk assessed.
For more information, contact the Wildflower Garden on 9424 0353 or email email@example.com