Ku-ring-gai Council is committed to open, accessible and transparent government. From 23 July 2019, monthly Council Meetings are streamed live here on our website. Please note:
- The camera will be positioned on the Mayor, Councillors and Council staff. Members of the public will not be shown on camera. Any part of the meeting that is held in closed session will not be recorded.
- A copy of the Council Meeting will be available to the public for a period of one month following the meeting.
- Ku-ring-gai Council does not accept liability for any defamatory remarks or inappropriate comments that are made during the course of a meeting.
- Recordings of Council Meetings are copyright protected and cannot be reused or reproduced without approval from Council. A fault in the technology or an inability to stream a meeting will not invalidate decisions from the meeting.
- The material shall not be used to misrepresent, ridicule or cause detriment to another person or for the purposes of satire or advertising.
If you have any queries please contact Council's Manager Governance and Corporate Strategy by email at email@example.com or by phone (02) 9424 0600.
Council Meeting Tuesday 22 September 2020
For any assistance viewing the video please read our Frequently Asked Questions