Council Meeting round up for Tuesday 23 July
Published on 26 July 2019
Here are the key decisions and outcomes on Council reports from the Council Meeting held on Tuesday 23 July. If you would like to learn more about a particular issue or decision visit our Council’s Business paper page for more information.
- All amendments and motions for the Lindfield Village Hub Planning Proposal (GB.1) were lost. The matter lapsed without a decision. For full details on this please refer to Council minutes here. The report will be considered again at the next Council Meeting on Tuesday 20 August.
- Councillors received the notes the Minutes from the Audit, Risk & Improvement Committee meeting held on Thursday 4 April 2019.
- Councillors received Council’s Investment Report for June 2019, which provides a summary of investments and performance.
- Councillors were notified and given the option of attending the upcoming 19th International Cities, Town Centres and Communities Conference being held in Townsville, Queensland in October 2019.
- Councillors were informed that no proposed motions for consideration at the 2019 Local Government NSW Annual Conference have been received by the General Manager.
- Received the Monthly Project Status Report for July 2019, which outlines progress on key projects in Ku-ring-gai. Once finalised this report will be made available here.
- Council resolved that a notice of motion on Killara Tennis Club - Regimental Park be withdrawn.
- It was resolved that the start time for Public Forums be moved to 7pm from the previous start time of 6pm.