Businesses ranging from a homewares store through to a beauty salon have been recognised for their products, innovation and customer service excellence.
Ku-ring-gai Council was a major sponsor of this year’s awards, with winners announced on 30 October at a special award presentation
A total of 36 finalists were nominated at the presentation, with eight businesses from Ku-ring-gai taking out the top award in their chosen category.
The finalists in each category were selected based on the number of online and printed nominations they received from the public.
The winners from Ku-ring-gai were:
- Beauty Services - Gillian Adams Salon, Spa and Dining, Turramurra
- Café - Twenty74, North Turramurra
- Delicatessen/Gourmet Food - Deli Hub - St Ives Shopping Village, St Ives
- Hairdresser - Hair Traits, Pymble
- Hotel/Bottle Shop/Bar - Kipling's Garage Bar, Turramurra
- Restaurant - Brasserie l'Entrecote, Pymble
- Sole Trader - Ocean Sands Collective, St Ives Chase
- Specialised Retail Business - The Source Bulk Foods St Ives, St Ives
The Thornleigh veterinary clinic, which manages the Council’s pound operations, also picked up an award in the Outstanding Pet Care category.
Mayor Jennifer Anderson presented several of the awards and congratulated the winners. “All the winners demonstrated exceptional commitment to their business and serving the public.”
More information about the awards.
Media enquiries: Sally Williams, Ku-ring-gai Council Ph: 9424 0982 or firstname.lastname@example.org