For the purpose of clarity "S22E Administration Fee" or "Administration Fee" refers to the $50 fee for the lodgement of a section 22E notice under the Act.
1. The actual administration services that is being or is to be provided.
2. To whom the service is to be or is being provided to.
3. To whom the Administration Fee is to be levied.
4. Copy of all information regarding to whom the S22E administration fee is to be levied.
5. The cost of the Council in providing the service
6. The time taken to provide the S22E administration service.
7. The hourly rate of those that provide the S22E administration service.
8. The importance of the service to the community.
9. Copy of all Council procedures for the lodgement and receipt of a section 22E notice prior to and post implementation of the Administration Fee.
10. A copy of all information regarding the formulation of the S22E Administration Fee.
11. The dates of opening and closure of the public notification.
12. Copies of the public notices.
13. The mediums (and names of) to which Council issued the public notice, ie local paper, email etc.
14. To whom the public notices were issued.
15. As to whom the target audience was of the public notice.
16. A copy of any submissions made during the public notice period.
17. Copies of any notices issued to regulatory and/ or industry bodies / associations regarding the implementation of the Administration Fee.
18. Copies of communication issued to NSW certifiers regarding the Administration Fee.
19. Information as to how the Council determined that all submissions were duly made to Council.
20. Copy of Council's procedures for the introduction of a new fee/charge, such as the Administration Fee.
21. Copies of all information demonstrating compliance with Council's procedures for the introduction of a new fee/charge, such as the Administration Fee.
22. Copy of all meetings / discussion regarding this Administration Fee.
23. Names of those that were involved in or contributed to the establishment of the Administration Fee.
24. Names of those or the Committee that approved the establishment of the Administration Fee.
25. Copies of any legal opinion in relation to the introduction of the Administration Fee and to whom the Administration Fee is to be levied.
In addition to the Section 22E notice Administration Fee matter, the following information is requested.
26. What Council defines as a "significant risk to public safety" in relation to swimming pool barriers.
27. Date that the definition in (26) was implemented into Council Policy and Procedures.
28. Who determined the definition under (26).
29. Copies of all documentation in relation to the deliberation / discussion / submission on the definition under (26).
30. In relation to "Public", who Council defines as being the Public in relation to a swimming pool barrier.
31. Council's swimming pool barrier inspection policy and procedures.
32. Council's policy and procedures for the issuance of a Direction / Order issued under section 23 of the Act.
Scope amended to:
1. ALL information relating to the administration fee for the lodgement of notices under S22E of the Swimming Pools Act 1992, including (but not limited to) information regarding the decision to establish the fee, notes of any meetings, discussions and legal advice in relation to the introduction of the fee, public notification of the introduction of the fee, any public submissions made in relation to the 2018/123345 Notice of Decision – GIPA Application Page 3 of 9 introduction of the fee, and Council's procedures in relation to the introduction of new fees and charges; Compliance assessment of the adherence of the implementation of the Administration Fee or any other information relevant to understanding of the introduction of the Administration Fee, and
2. ALL information relating to Council’s policies, procedures and processes in relation to the administration of and pool barrier inspections under the Swimming Pools Act 1992, including relevant document control information and any information relating to these policies and procedures, issuance of Directions / Orders relating to swimming pool barriers and associated definitions.